- 1 can chicken (shredded)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 5 tbsp cream cheese
- 5 tbsp helmans mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- 2 stalks green onion
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper (if desired)
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, mayo and salsa into a bowl and mix until lumps are gone.
- Add in chicken and mix again
- Top with green onions, cheese and cayenne. Let sit in fridge for 4 hours to overnight. (serve as a dip)
- Add green onion, cheese and cayenne and mix together once more, then bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes, serve in tortilla wraps or with chips.