This recipe is a bit higher in carbs but so worth it on a cold fall/winter night! [makes 3 servings!]
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced into strips
- 2 medium Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1 cup Cauliflower
- 1 medium tomato, cubed
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 400ml Can Coconut Milk
- Salt, pepper, cayenne and chilli flakes to taste
- In a large pan heat oil on medium
- Add garlic, onions and carrots. Cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add in broccoli and cauliflower. Cook until all veggies are tender.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk, curry powder and all seasonings.
- Let simmer together about 8 minutes.
- Serve on rice or by itself!