- 1 cup oil for frying (fill pan of choice about an inch high, however much oil that may be)
- 1 large breast of chicken (cut into cubes)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp parmasen
- 1 tsp of each:
- garlic powder, salt, pepper
Ratio: 2 parts hot sauce of choice to 1 part butter
What I Used:
- 2 tbsp franks red hot sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- Add about 1 inch of oil to a pot or pan on medium heat (to check if oil is hot enough sprinkle a little bit of the almond flour in the oil, if it starts to sizzle the oil is ready)
- Beat egg in one small bowl
- Mix all other ingredients (except chicken and oil) in another small bowl to create a dry mixture.
- Dip chicken into egg than into dry mix and coat well.
- Cook chicken in oil for about 5 minutes on each side. Be sure to not overcrowd the pan because the oil will not fry properly.
- BE CAREFUL! and remove the chicken from the pan safely.
- To make the sauce you can either add the ingredients in a pan and cook over medium heat for a few minutes of throw it straight into the microwave for a minute.